Mail Boxes Etc.’s mail forwarding & redirection service
MBE provides professional and reliable mail, parcel and fax forwarding and redirection services to any location around the world. Whether you are an international business person or a private individual, our mail forwarding and redirection services provide a convenient, reliable and safe way to ensure you will always receive your mail and parcels, regardless of where you are in the world.
Everyone has different reasons, but there is only one answer:
- Do you have problems with the delivery of your purchases from Australia when you are overseas?
- The Australian retailer that sells what you are looking for does not ship overseas?
- Would you like to consolidate several orders from different vendors into one international shipment?
- Do you need a mailing address in the Australia region but don’t want to pay absurd office fees?
- Does your current PO Box not allow you to receive express deliveries from carriers such as UPS, DHL and FedEx?
- Do you want to save time and reduce your shipping costs by being able to check the content of your mailbox before requesting it to be shipped to you, making sure you only receive the important mail?
Your answer: MBE’s unique mail forwarding service.
Mail forwarding in concrete terms
When you sign up for mail forwarding with MBE, you receive your very own, unique physical mailing address in Australia or New Zealand. Without residing down under, you will always receive your mail and parcels through us. Anything from letters to parcels we will forward to you anywhere in the world.
Discover the full benefits of MBE’s unique mail forwarding & redirection service
If you are an international business with interests in the Australian market, an Australian business address is an indispensable tool in selling into the local market. In addition to mail forwarding, MBE offers a full range of inventory and fulfilment services for your business. But our mail forwarding service is not only useful for businesses – private individuals can receive email and SMS alerts whenever mail and parcels have arrived for them, and we will then forward those to your current overseas address. We can even provide you with an Australian fax number and have your faxes redirected to your email address with MBE’s fax to email service.